- Doors at 7:30 pmMovie Starts at 8:00 pm
- Discussion with Mark and Mark follows movie
- Cost: Free-will donation of $5-$20 or whatever - goes directly to curator
- Please bring friends and BYOB. Admission is by donation.
- Popcorn - YES
- Hot Dogs - YES!
Casket Cinema returns from the pandemic with its' 16mm film reels spinning. Our Friday night party will be a special program of Mark Har's 16mm Backyard Trailer Explosion. Attendees should expect 3 reels of a weird and wacky mix of Drive-In Movie trailers and commercials. You will laugh and be shocked as these 70's gems flicker on the Casket walls. The MN curator and collector, Har, has hundreds of clips in his arsenal, so each Expolsion is unique and specially hand spliced for maximum enjoyment.
The reels will include all the best exploitation genres from; Horror, Biker, Kung Foo, Crime, Sex and Rock n Roll!. The special guests for this Casket will be Mark Har, himself! He will answer your questions post-explosion! This event is rated R.
Of course Mark Har will be the man of the hour and join Mark and the other old school film buffs for a lively discussion.
RSVP on Facebook RSVP
Checkout all our events on Facebook Casket Cinema on Facebook
- 2020 Backyard Trailer Explosion!
- 2019 Backyard Trailer Explosion!
- 2016 Backyard Trailer Explosion!
- Mark Har!
Popcorn and Hot Dogs!
In true Drive-in theater style, we will have our always available popcorn AND hot dogs for this film event!